Many thanks to all for helping make this one of the State’s Premiere parades.
Our parade spectators and organization thank you for all of your hard work! Congratulations.
Commercial / Non-Profit:
Rules for Parade Participants: 2021
- Grande Day and Light Up the Night Parade are a Lottery System! Applications available August 1st. Deadline September 15th each year. Exceptions will be made for our designated community partners and sponsors. Anoka Halloween Capital of the World™ reserves the right to decline or refuse any application.
- No gore, blood or violent Halloween themes allowed. This is a kid-friendly parade.
- No political groups or political campaigning allowed in or on parade route.
- Traditional cars or trucks will not qualify as a parade entry.
- No RV’s, Buses, Enclosed Trailers
- Walking groups limited to 25 people. Walkers must be able to walk 1.5 miles at a fast pace.
- Anoka Halloween Capital of the World™ does not provide vehicles.
- Float length no more than 30’ long and 13’5” tall. The combined total for pull vehicle and float no more than 55’.
- No animal pickup provided.
- Alcohol prohibited in all parade areas.
- Proof of insurance required. Clear copies of policy or card are acceptable.
- No handouts for the Light Up the Night Parade.
- Light Up the Night participants must be illuminated.
- Photo or Pencil sketch of float required with application.
- Deadline for both parades September 15th. Applications not accepted via email.
- DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, ANOKA HALLOWEEN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD™ FESTIVAL COMMITTEE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ALL ENTRIES.
The Grande Day Parade is proudly sponsored by:
City of Anoka