Many thanks to all for helping make this one of the State’s Premiere parades.
Our parade spectators and organization thank you for all of your hard work! Congratulations.
Rules for Parade Participants: 2022
- Grande Day and Light Up the Night Parade are a Lottery System! Applications available August 1st. Deadline September 15th each year. Exceptions will be made for our designated community partners and sponsors. Anoka Halloween Capital of the World™ reserves the right to decline or refuse any application.
- No gore, blood or violent Halloween themes allowed. This is a kid-friendly parade.
- No political groups or political campaigning allowed in or on parade route.
- Traditional cars or trucks will not qualify as a parade entry.
- No RV’s, Buses, Enclosed Trailers
- Walking groups limited to 25 people. Walkers must be able to walk 1.5 miles at a fast pace.
- Anoka Halloween Capital of the World™ does not provide vehicles.
- Float length no more than 30’ long and 13’5” tall. The combined total for pull vehicle and float no more than 55’.
- No animal pickup provided.
- Alcohol prohibited in all parade areas.
- Proof of insurance required. Clear copies of policy or card are acceptable.
- No handouts for the Light Up the Night Parade.
- Light Up the Night participants must be illuminated.
- Photo or Pencil sketch of float required with application.
- Deadline for both parades September 15th. Applications not accepted via email.
- DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, ANOKA HALLOWEEN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD™ FESTIVAL COMMITTEE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ALL ENTRIES.
The Grande Day Parade is proudly sponsored by:
City of Anoka
North Suburban Eye Specialist
Alter Metal Recycling
Anoka American Legion