Memorial Blood Centers and the Anoka Halloween Inc.
Look for the “Molly and Luke’s” van to roll into town and scare the vampires away on this very important mission!
When siblings Molly and Luke were each diagnosed with a rare pediatric cancer, multiple blood transfusions sustained them through bone marrow transplants that saved their lives. Now they are celebrating as a family by hosting a blood drive—a family dedicated to giving back.
To Donate Blood You Must:
- Be in good health
- Wait at least 56 days after last whole blood donation and 112 days after double red cell
- Be 17 years or older
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Be off antibiotics for 24 hours after an infection
- Be symptom-free for at least 3 days following a cold or flu
- If you’ve received an mRNA vaccine such as Pfizer or Moderna, or an adenovirus vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson, you may donate immediately after vaccination as long as you are feeling well and all other donor criteria are met.
- If you received an attenuated virus vaccine such as AstraZeneca, you may donate 2 weeks after vaccination as long as you are feeling well and all other donor criteria are met.
The Blood Mobile Blood Drive is Proudly Sponsored By: