- Parade-goers will not be allowed into the parade line-up area until 11 AM.
- Please do not arrive early as there will be no place for you to park or line up until the parade entrance is opened.
- Please enter the parade area at the designated check-in entrance only. Attempting to enter from ANY other location will result in you being asked to leave.
- Drive through parade traffic will begin at 11 AM.
- THERE CAN BE NO CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE PARADE UNIT OR PARTICIPANTS.
- VEHICLES DRIVING THROUGH ARE NOT PERMITTED TO STOP! A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY IS IN PLACE. IF YOU STOP YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- No foot traffic or bicycles allowed
- Masks recommended
- Drive through traffic will end at 3 PM.
- POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING OR POLITICAL HANDOUTS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- If you have questions, problems, or require assistance please seek out one of our volunteers that will be at present at that location. All of our volunteers will be wearing bright orange jackets and should be very visible if needed.
- Please observe all of the Covid-19 protocols for social distancing, hand washing, etc.
2020 has been a challenging year and we are thrilled that we are able to hold this event. In order to call it a success, we will need the cooperation of everyone involved. We would like to thank everyone in advance for their patience, participation and cooperation, and we ask that everyone be respectful of everyone else. THANK YOU!!
Proudly Sponsored by:
(US BANK Anoka Location)
Media Coverage By:
Flyover Sponsored By: