APPLICATION DUE SEPTEMBER 15
NO EXCEPTIONS / ACCEPTANCE DENIALS WILL BE EMAILED NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 1. ANY APPLICANTS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE PARADE WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND BY OCTOBER 15.
BELOW ARE THE FOLLOWING PARADE PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
• NO handouts or candy for the Light Up the Night Parade.
• Creativity required.
• NO blood, gore or violent Halloween themes allowed. This is a kid friendly parade.
• NO political groups or political campaigning allowed in or on parade route.
• Traditional trucks or cars will not qualify as a parade entry.
• NO RV’s, Buses or Enclosed trailers.
• Walking groups limited to 25 people. Reminder this is a fast paced parade and over a mile long.
• Anoka Halloween does not provide vehicles or trailers.
• Float length no more than 30’ long and 13’5” tall. Combined total for pull vehicle and float no more than 55’ long.
• NO animal pickup provided. Your party is responsible to clean-up after your animals.
• Alcohol & Cannabis are prohibited in all parade areas.
• Light Up the Night Parade floats must be illuminated.
• Proof of Insurance required. Clear copies of policy or card are acceptable.
Thank you for your interest in our festival and we look forward to celebrating with you in October!
Your Billing Address
Is your primary address different from your billing address?
Unit Description (Check all that pertain)
We stagger participants based on music selection so neighboring participants don’t overpower one another. Please honor this choice on parade day.
Provide Parade Vehicle Insurance Information
Select Your Business Type
Will you be attending the Pumpkin Carving Event prior to the parade?
Memorial Park 2201 2nd ave at 2pm
Please note that we only accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards at this time.