APPLICATION DUE SEPTEMBER 15
NO EXCEPTIONS / ACCEPTANCE DENIALS WILL BE EMAILED NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 1. ANY APPLICANTS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE PARADE WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND BY OCTOBER 15.
BELOW ARE THE FOLLOWING PARADE PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
• For the safety of our spectators please do not throw candy. Instead distribute near the curb to reduce the risk of children running into the street. Failure to do so may result in being removed from the parade.
• Creativity required.
• NO blood, gore or violent Halloween themes allowed. This is a kid friendly parade.
• NO political groups or political campaigning allowed in or on parade route.
• Traditional trucks or cars will not qualify as a parade entry.
• NO RV’s, Buses or Enclosed trailers.
• Walking groups limited to 25 people. Reminder this is a fast paced parade and over a mile long.
• Anoka Halloween does not provide vehicles or trailers.
• Float length no more than 30’ long and 13’5” tall. Combined total for pull vehicle and float no more than 55’ long.
• NO animal pickup provided. Your party is responsible to clean-up after your animals.
• Alcohol & Cannabis are prohibited in all parade areas.
• Proof of Insurance required. Clear copies of policy or card are acceptable.
Thank you for your interest in our festival and we look forward to celebrating with you in October!
Your Billing Address
Is your primary address different from your billing address?
Unit Description (Check all that pertain)
We stagger participants based on music selection so neighboring participants don’t overpower one another. Please honor this choice on parade day.
Provide Parade Vehicle Insurance Information
Select Your Business Type
Will you be attending coronation after the parade?
*You will be given 2 complimentary chaperone tickets for the coronation.
Please note that we only accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards at this time.